We care about our customers health.
We care about reducing germs at our facility.
We take HAIs and SSIs seriously.
We are willing to invest in our customers well-being.
We stand out from the competition.
Thousands of facilities are currently using UV Germicidal Units in healthcare, food preparation, pet day care, child day care, university, cafeteria and countless other settings. Feedback shows that their clients notice and appreciate this extra step toward killing bacteria and viruses. It increases customer confidence and results in higher retention and referral rates.
Small signs are included with all UV Light purchases to explain what the units are and how they benefit customer health.
- These trusted fixtures have been successfully used to control the spread of airborne microorganisms in hospitals, prisons, clinics and government buildings since 1960.
- Available in three sizes (12 inch model provides 100 sq feet of coverage; 24 inch model provides 200 sq feet of coverage and 36 inch model covers 300 sq ft. - Multiple units can be used for rooms larger than 300 sq ft.). Choose size in drop-down menu below.
- Ideal for waiting rooms, infusion or dialysis areas, labs, clean rooms, operating rooms and post-op areas.
- The fixtures incorporate adjustable louvers that safely direct UVC energy above contact level (7+ feet) with occupants. Ideal for air disinfection in occupied rooms.
- Two-year (17,000 hour) guarantee on lamps with only 20% decrease in output over the two years
- Five-year, non-prorated warranty on the ballasts
- Continuously clean upper air in rooms, reducing airborne and/or bio-aerosol transmission of bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants.
- Operates from 110-277 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz, allowing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any room or building layout.
- Designed for easy access lamp changes (simply unscrew two large thumbscrews on the sides and drop the hinged louver down for easy lamp access).
- Housings are constructed of heavy gauge hospital grade stainless steel.
- The UVC lamps are T5 tube diameter, and constructed from hard glass tubing for superior UV transmittance. Lamps are “green”, containing ≤8mg of mercury (Hg). Lamps shall retain, at minimum, 80% of initial output after 17,000 hours of use and produce no ozone.
- Manufactured and factory assembled in the U.S.A., and tested prior to shipment. Replacement bulbs are in stock and ready to ship.
Replacement bulbs available HERE
Replace bulbs every 1 year.