This Upper-Air unit is wall-mounted at a height of 7 or 8 feet. Louvers on the units direct the UV light upward. This creates a zone of UV light at the top portion of the room, above the occupants. Natural convection, air from HVAC vents and human movement cause the air in the room to circulate. As air enters the UV zone, it is exposed to the UV light rays.
Thousands of facilities are currently using UV Upper-Air Units in healthcare, food preparation, pet day care, child day care, university, cafeteria and countless other settings.
- Available in three sizes (12 inch model provides 100 sq feet of coverage; 24 inch model provides 200 sq feet of coverage and 36 inch model covers 300 sq ft. - Multiple units can be used for rooms larger than 300 sq ft.). Choose size in drop-down menu below.
- Ideal for waiting rooms, infusion or dialysis areas, labs, clean rooms, operating rooms and post-op areas.
- The fixtures incorporate adjustable louvers that safely direct UVC energy above contact level (7+ feet) with occupants. Ideal for air disinfection in occupied rooms.
- Two-year (17,000 hour) guarantee on lamps with only 20% decrease in output over the two years
- Five-year, non-prorated warranty on the ballasts
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants.
- Operates from 110-277 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz, allowing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any room or building layout.
- Designed for easy access lamp changes (simply unscrew two large thumbscrews on the sides and drop the hinged louver down for easy lamp access).
- Housings are constructed of heavy gauge hospital grade stainless steel.
- The UVC lamps are T5 tube diameter, and constructed from hard glass tubing for superior UV transmittance. Lamps are “green”, containing ≤8mg of mercury (Hg). Lamps shall retain, at minimum, 80% of initial output after 17,000 hours of use and produce no ozone.
- Manufactured and factory assembled in the U.S.A., and tested prior to shipment. Replacement bulbs are in stock and ready to ship.
Replacement bulbs available HERE
Replace bulbs every 1 year.