- Industrial Strength - Produces ≥735µW/cm2 of UVC intensity @ 6" in the Optimal Wavelength of 254 nm
- Hospital-grade, Professional model made in USA
- Shatter-proof High Output (HO) bulbs, 5 year warranty on ballasts, sturdy, lightweight aluminum housing
- 12,000 bulb life + Replacement bulbs always available
- Polished aluminum reflector maximizes UVC intensity
- Quick and easy lamp-change out requires no extra tools
- On/Off safety switch
- Voltage: 110-277V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 18"L x 5"W x 6.25"H
- 6 foot 3 -prong power cord standard on 120V version
- Weighs less than 5lbs.
The UVC Blade is an industrial strength, hospital-grade handheld, portable UVC device designed to be used in spaces where traditional hard-mounted UVC fixtures are inconvenient to be mounted; and where portable devices have limited access. Common environments include laboratories and food manufacturing, including food storage and packaging .
This UV-C Light is ideal for treating surfaces, including: kitchen counters, bathroom handrails, toilet surfaces, sinks, cell phones, keyboards, chairs, door knobs, bed rails, tray tables, etc.
What about WATTS?
Most UVC lamp sellers focus on wattage. They propagate the thinking that the higher the lamp wattage, the more powerful the effects of the unit. However, the lamp wattage stats show how much power the lamp uses. What is much more important is the lamp OUTPUT or intensity, which is measured in units of microwatts per square centimeter. Our units are rated to produce 735 microwatts/cm2 at a distance of 6 inches. So, keep in mind that UVC light is about time and intensity, not just energy usage in watts.