The RAM Series in-room air treatment fixtures are designed specifically for upper air irradiation inside occupied rooms. These trusted fixtures have been successfully used to control the spread of airborne microorganisms in hospitals, prisons, clinics and government buildings since 1960. The enclosed RAM fixtures feature fan-assisted air movement and will not expose room occupants to eye or skin damage from ultraviolet energy. They are designed for in-room use in commercial, industrial, health care and institutional buildings.
The RAM Upper-Air Series features dual lamp configurations with fan motors pulling the air through the stainless steel housing. This tamper proof fixture is available in two high output lamp sizes (14” or 36”), with two voltage options (115 or 230VAC), allowing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any room or building layout. RAM Series fixtures are also designed for easy access lamp changes (simply unlatch the cover). RAM Series lamps are rated for two-year continuous operational life with approximately 20% drop in UVC output at end of lamp life.
• Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing bacteria, viruses and mold that either grow or pass through the air handling systems. Reduces the risk of cold, flu, allergies and other risks associated with air handling systems
• Two-year guarantee (17,000 hours) on lamps with only 20% decrease in output over the two years • High-output lamps for maximum germicidal efficiency
• Five-year, non-prorated warranty on the ballast
• Continuously cleans air in rooms, preventing airborne transmission of bacteria and viruses
• Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
Replacement bulbs available HERE
Replace bulbs every 2 years