These UVC lights are easy to install, efficient, and economical to operate. The lamps irradiate cooling coils and air streams inside ductwork, so microorganisms never have the chance to gather and disperse. The unit features exclusive, externally accessible, RPT high output lamps that plug directly into existing 120V receptacles near your HVAC unit. (Also available in 24V for in-unit electrical connection) These high output lamps provide twice the output of standard UVC lamps and are the easiest to replace in the industry - no tools
• High Output UVC lamps produce 2 watts per inch of bulb length. (ie: 16 inch bulbs produce 32 watts, 20 inch bulbs produce 40 watts, etc.) **SEE BELOW "What about Watts?"
• 254nm UV-C energy to reduce DNA-based airborne contaminants (bacteria, viruses, mold spores, yeast and protozoa)
• 12,000 hour lamp life (approximately 1 year)
• Ships complete with mounting bracket, hardware and instructions
•120V operation with plug-in power pack
• Patent pending RPT lamp design
• Easiest to replace lamps in industry (external access/no tools)
• 5-year warranty on ballast
**What about Watts? Most UVC lamp sellers focus on wattage. They propagate the thinking that the higher the lamp wattage, the more powerful the germicidal effects of the unit. However, the lamp wattage stats show how much power the lamp uses. What is much more important is the lamp OUTPUT or intensity, which is measured in units of microwatts per square centimeter. Our lamps are rated to produce 11.7 microwatts/cm2 per linear inch of lamp arc length at a distance of one meter. This output has been independently tested in airstreams of 400 feet per minute velocities at temperatures of 45 degrees F (replicating the real life conditions inside an air handler). So, keep in mind that UVC light is about time and intensity, not just energy usage in watts.
Replacement bulbs available HERE
Replace bulbs every 1 year