PERFECT FOR PERMANENT INSTALLATION AND FOR TREATING ROOMS OR AREAS OVERNIGHT OR BETWEEN CUSTOMERS OR PATIENTS
CURRENT LEAD TIME: This unit is currently in stock and ships from Tennessee in 1-2 days.
Our UVC tube light is a cost effective option for treating unoccupied areas. This unit can mount 3 ways: hanging from the ceiling, flush mount to ceiling or wall-mount. Easy access junction box for 110V wiring.
Safety features include remote control on/off and motion sensors.
Other Features include:
- 60W of UVC power (treats up to 450 sq ft)
- Optimal wavelength of 254 nm
This lamp uses quartz tubes - not low-output LEDs
- Separate remote control included for turning lamp on/off at a safe distance
- Preset buttons for 30/60/90/120 minute cycles
- Built in motion detectors will turn the lamp off if someone enters the area
- Audible alerts for power on and lamp activation warning
- This unit does NOT produce ozone.
- 9000 hour lamp life
EPA Establishment Number: 96906-CHN-1
40 inches (L) x 2.6 inches (W) x 2.1 inches (H)
REPLACEMENT LAMPS CAN BE ORDERED HERE